Autumn coats: Zara 2018

by - 2:53 pm

Zara autumn coats
September is here and with it, autumn has arrived in Scotland. The last month has flown in recently. With the arrival of my daughter, the days seem to pass even quicker than before. It seemed like I blinked and missed the end of summer but that does bring my favourite time of year AUTUMN.

Autumn is the years' last smile, where the leaves have changed and your wardrobe also can get a little revamp. There is nothing more autumnal than a new coat and Zara have some lovely non-black options to brighten up the blistery of days. If like me you like to get an autumn/winter out of your new coat wear one of your winter jumpers whilst trying it on, then you can make sure it will still fit when the weather turns. I have picked 6 coats from Zara's new line. Ranging from £30-£100 which would appeal to all budgets. I have had more than a few coats from Zara and would highly recommend them as their quality is amazing. 

You May Also Like

0 comments