Affordable Christmas baby gift ideas

by - 4:24 am


Baby Gifts ft George @ Asda


Christmas is coming and so is one of the most stressful time of year. I love Christmas seeing friends and family, as well as giving presents. But sometimes its just very stressful, trying to pick out a lovely gift for everyone and still have the cash to pay the bills. I also find buying presents for kids to be difficult because you never know what age to buy or whether they have it already. 

When our daughter arrived in August our family and friends were so generous would could not be more grateful. At times we would get doubles of things or items which Aj outgrow before we got around to her wearing them. A few of these items where from George Asda and my mum suggested trying to take them back for bigger sizes. I was a little septical because as they were gifts, there were no receipts and I would never dream of asking someone for the receipt, to rude for my liking.  

So off I and Aj trotted down to my local Asda, with our little bag of baby clothes with tags she outgrown and to my delight the staff were lovely. They were totally understanding and exchanged the items without hassle. I have boughten 80% of Ajs cloths from Asda now and would highly recommend them to anyone. The clothes wash up wonderfully and ask the are cost efficient I am never concerned if they get stained or dirty.  They also did not shrink in the washing machine, which is a big positive when the baby is a newborn.  

So if you are looking to purchase a gift for baby, I would recommend going over to George and having a wee look around. I have linked a few pieces below I think would make lovely Christmas gifts or general newborn gifts.  I also found out that Quidco the cashback service has a link for George and if you use my link you get £10, after making £5 cash back. If anyone has any Christmas saving post please link them below, I would love to read them. 

Christmas printed dress and tights - £6 

Pull over bibs - £3.50

Navy Star printed coat - £12

Unicorn Sleeping bag - £12

Disney Winnie The Pooh PJ set - £13 

Tatty Teddy Christmas Sleepsuit - £9

Love heart body suits - £8.50

Bear Gilet, Top and Jeans - £16


You May Also Like

0 comments