Autumn wish list 2018

by - 6:33 am


River Island 

Alright, I might be a wee bit enthusiastic regarding autumn. It has been a long hot summer here in Scotland, yes you read that right. There has been a heatwave, even as I type this at 21:15hrs, the temperature is 24 degrees. As lovely as it has been, I am very excited for autumn this year. Bubba should have arrived by then, and I should be working my way back to post-pregnancy style. I am super excited to be buying none pregnancy clothes again. As I previously posted there are not many options on the high street for maternity wear, if you have not read it here is a wee link here.   I thought I would do a little post to share what I have been eyeing up on River Island for autumn.

Beige Laser Boots (Here) £38. 

Black knitted boots (Here) £40.

Rust ankle boots (Here) £45.
I have been trying to slimline my wardrobe. I want to buy pieces and noting is more stable than a pair of ankle boots in the autumn. I love the cutout details on these boots, which make it easy to transition from the hot summer days we are having into the cooler and wet autumn. River Island is having a discount just now on full price shoes; 20% off between 26th July - 5th August 2018!

Molly skinny jeggings (Here) £40. 

Tie front T-shirt (Here) £16. 


Short sleeve midi dress (Here) £30.


Double breasted blazer (Here) £70. 


Check peg trousers (Here) £36. 

Crossbody bucket bag (Here) £32.



You May Also Like

0 comments