Summer white jeans for autumn 2018

by - 8:25 am

Summer whites to autumn brights
White jeans have been everywhere this spring and summer. For good reason, the light wash makes any outfit fresh and chic.  Many might be scared to try a white pair of jeans based on how clean you can keep them and concern you will be able to see your pants.  Well, those were my concerns. However, after seeing so many Instagram post of lovely ladies of all ages wearing them I threw caution to the wind and brought a pair. As I am pregnant mines are from H&M (here)  if you are not River Island do amazing jeans: River Island White Jeans (here) £42. I would also advise in investing in some nude underpants.

Now that I have invested in my white jeans, I am wanting to keep them into this autumn. I am British, autumn is what we call fall for any of my transatlantic friends.  I mean if your paying £42 for jeans you want to get as much out of them as possible. So I have been surfing the internet and came up with 7 outfits I will be using to take my summer whites into autumn brights. 

outfit 1

Outfit 2
Outfit 3

Outfit 4

Outfit 5

Outfit 6

Outfit 7
I would recommend trying to incorporate browns, oranges and muster yellows into your wardrobe to go with your white jeans this autumn. I have linked all these pieces below in a little shopping list for you all to browse. I have picked 9 interchangeable pieces minus the jeans come to  £247. However, the shoes are very similar just at different prices depending on your budget. I hope this post has inspired you to keep your white jeans for this autumn and please leave me your Instagram links if you do so I can have a gander.

shopping list & Links

Asos log sleeve bodytop (here) £22

ASOS suede ankle boots (here) £45

Boohoo studded ankle boots (here) £30

Zara Rustic blazer (here) £69.99

River Island Brown faux suede jacket (here) £60

Oasis shopper 2 in 1 bag (here) £15 (sale price)

River Island cami top (here) £18

River Island LA top (here) £18

Vero moda v-neck jumper (here) £14

You May Also Like

0 comments