Inside my Kate Spade handbag.

by - 11:00 am



Kate Spade |  £250
Nesting has begun for me, I seem to love organising and shorting out our house waiting for little one to arrive at the end of July. Last Saturday I spent the day cleaning and reorganising our bedroom after it was decorated.  I also thought it was time I reorganised my handbag. I do not know about anyone else but I fill my handbag with a lot of rubbish at sometimes.  I seem to spend my time throughout the week putting everything in my handbag until it is to heavy and then empty it out. I thought I would do a little post on what was in my handbag. I do love reading post regarding the subject matter and guess there might be a few others out there too.

Kate Spade | Tarte Cosmetics | Charlotte Tilbury | YSL

My bag itself is Kate Spade from last year. It was a birthday present from myself to myself. Does anyone else do that? I just adore Kate Spade girly, chic and functional. I adore the pale pink colour, it is one of my basics and its a stable for my summer wardrobe. Some items I  had been carrying around with me include makeup I used for a date night we had. We are trying to get some date nights in before baby arrives.

One of my favourites, make up brands is Charlotte Tilbury. Her Filmstar bronzer and highlight (here) is a little compact brilliant for your handbag and so pretty.  The bronzer is not muddy and the highlight gives a pretty shine with no harsh glitter. Charlotte Tilbury The golden goddess (here), eyeshadows are lovely and the easy to use which is why I recommend them to everyone. They are very easy to use. I also found my Tarte Clay stick foundation (here). I recently picked this up as was keen to try a stick foundation. I have heard they can be very easy and quick to use. So far it has been. The coverage is light but very effective. I had a YSL Lipstick (here).

    
Kate Spade | TKMAX | Bath and body works | YSL

I also had some other items which are often found in my handbag just now. I am sure this will change in a few months.

My daily items include my Diary £5.99 TK Maxx. I do like a paper diary/agenda, there is something about writing out what I have to do and ticking it off that makes me feel very accomplished. I a cute little rose gold pen which was given as a gift for our wedding last year.  My Kate Spade cardholder. I love Kate Spade feminine and chic all in one. This little cardholder has been through the ringer with me but has stood the test of time.  It also matches my bag nicely.

Last but no means least was a little Bath and Body works hand sanitizer. I picked this little cute up in Dubai and unfortunately Bath and Body works aren't available in the UK unless purchased via eBay which I could not advise on because I have never purchased them from there.   That was everything, for a change, there were no hankies in my bag must have used them all up. So now I am away to repack my bag for next week and in a few weeks time, hopefully, I will be retiring it for a baby's changing bag.


You May Also Like

0 comments