Autumn Date Night

by - 3:55 pm



So after planning a wedding, I find myself with some free time on my hand and in need of a hobby. I love fashion and putting little outfits together so why not try to restart my blog, again!
So here is my "first" post, an autumn date night as a Mrs. Its definitely Fall here in Glasgow, and I am going to enjoy the mild weather while it is still here. I am sporting some bare legs as you can see, well I still have a honeymoon tan and felt like showing it off. If it was a little colder I would be sporting some tan tights with this outfit.



Outfit details; 
  • Zara - Cape £95. (Here)
  • New Look - Burgundy Skirt From last Season. Matalan has similar for £13! (here)
  • New Look - Shoes From last season. Office @ Asos similar to £85 (Here)
  • Primark - White Jumper £5.
  • Glasses are Ray Bans.

You May Also Like

0 comments