Autumn Shopping

by - 2:19 pm


Can you tell I don’t like my picture taken?? Well, its true I don’t, but I do like putting together cute outfits and sharing them online.So here we are. I was heading out shopping with the MR here and got him to take a quick shot; by quick, I mean he took 30 and well wanted a divorce before the end?!. What can I say I hate my picture being taken, but my outfit was cute.
Anyways…when I go shopping I like to be as comfy as possible. With this in mind, I choose a shirt dress from ZARA, Dune Flats, Kate Spade Handbag and Cape from ZARA. Now what you can’t tell is am FREEZING! Its Scotland I was a little too optimistic with the bare legs. I would recommend wearing tights or leggings if you live in cooler climates. If you live in warmer climates, ditch the cape and send me some sunshine, please!!
Outfit details; 
  • Zara – Cape £95. (Here)
  • New Look – Burgundy Skirt From last Season. Matalan has similar for £13! (here)
  • New Look – Baidge Shoes From last season. Office @ ASOS similar to £85 (Here)
  • Primark – White Jumper £5.
  • Glasses are Ray Bans.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19301993/?claim=qttmbm5py4d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="45db9bdb8b072fc91a7cc5543be73c29"/>

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="d74f3ba8d3ca830498b1f80bdf521e1a"/>

You May Also Like

0 comments