Early summer collection | River Island

by - 7:30 am

Summer collection | River Island 

Is anyone else just itching for summer? Winter has been a long slog this year, with hospital appointments and chemo treatments. I just can't wait till treatment is over and I can start to rebuild my life. Anyways for those lucky enough to be living in warmer climates or even venturing on a trip overseas River Island has brought out some lovely early summer pieces.

I am really conscious just now regarding overconsumption. The fact is I want to be better at not buying items just because everyone else is. Instead, I want to save money and utilise the clothes I already own. With this in mind, I have chosen 6 classic chic pieces of clothing from the early summer collection that would fit well into my closet.  I won't be buying all of these items but if I am lucky enough to pick up 1 or 2 I would be happy. 


Blue playsuit £26 (Here)



Black playsuit £26 (Here)


Yellow Bardot button dress £36 (Here)


Paper bag denim shorts £32 (Here)


Rose gold aviator sunglasses £14 (Here)


Black swimsuit £34 (Here)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale women clothing

    ReplyDelete