Baby buying at TKMAXX.

by - 12:42 pm

TKMaxx | Rene Rofe £8.99


At 26 weeks now shopping for Bubba has definitely commenced.  We have made the decision not to find out what the sex of our baby is...a little surprise as everyone keeps saying. I could not be happier with our choice. I can totally understand why everyone nowadays wants to find out. I mean the gender reveal parties look fabulous and knowing the sex of the baby would help with organization. But I really like not knowing and did not think I would be. Its kept me from overbuying for one thing and no matter the sex of our Bubba I am going to love them to the moon and back.

Now as we don't know the sex of our baby, I am mostly keeping to picking up colours like grey, white, yellow, and blue. I am not really into neon colours or green for some reason, it's just not me. One of my favourite places to pick up unique baby items is TKMaxx. 
TKMaxx | My Little Star Bibs £3.99 & Hooded baby towel £8.99
I know TKMaxx for some people is a little irritating. I mean its more like a fancy garage sale, with the disorganisation in the store. However, when you find a little gem like these Rene Rofe Baby grows pack of 5 for £8.99 a girl gets a little buzz. Ok sometimes it has been when I found Rebecca Minkoff bag for £60 but times are a changing for me.

TKMaxx | Rene Rofe £8.99
If the disorganisation is too much for you instore, then try their website. TKMaxx the prices are very reasonable for high-quality items. I can link the items I have bought as TKMaxx don't hold a high amount of the same stock which is what makes their finds unquie but sometimes frustrating. Similar items to my pics include Rene Rofe Baby Grows (here), Little Me baby Bibs (here), Hooded baby towel (here), and Unicorn Thrown (here)

You May Also Like

0 comments