Big Baby Buys - New born wish list

by - 2:17 pm



The snow is coming down heavy here in Glasgow, which means I have been stuck in the house the last few days. I am not complaining too much though, many people have it a lot worse than me. I have been using the time wisely thou, looking into the big items for little bubba and thought I would share some of my choices.


You don't realize how much baby items cost until your pregnant. I mean when you are childfree and friends have children they always state how expensive things are but you never quite take it in. Well, I have now. To be honest, though, I have chosen expensive items base on recommendations and research which is my own choice. There are just as good cheaper options, but here they are.


Doona (£329)

The Doona car seat. The first car seat with built-in wheels. I have honestly bought this so I don't have to carry the car seat. I don't have much or any upper body strength, and I am scared of dropping the car seat with a baby inside! I do intend to buy a pram though, as you can't have a baby in a car seat for too long, I think the new recommended time is 30 min. I also hate seeing little baby's squished in car seats so will defo be for nipping at the grandparents or doctors appointments.

Snuzpod (£199)

This is actually a product I would never have found without watching Youtube recommendations. Everyone I know who's had a baby always buys a Moses basket, and they look lovely in pictures but don't last that long. I have decided to go with a Snuzpod. I love the dropped down side for co-sleeping without risking baby being in the bed.

Silver Cross (£695)

Silver Cross, classic chic and functional. I know even before getting pregnant I would want a Silver Cross pram and this one suits my needs. Its light and small. I drive a Mini and the dimensions fit which was very important to me. As cannot afford to be buying a new car right now! I would advise visiting a store before purchasing any pram though, to make sure it suits your needs.
Silver Cross (£450)

This isn't a purchase we will be buying straight away. I want to go with a cot which turns into a toddler bed. Its a bit more expensive but I think in the long run will be so much easier. but that's something we will discover down the line.

Actually, I will have to wait to see if any of my choices pan out but I guess that what life is all about really. I would like to note, I am not recommending any of these products. I have not tried them yet to give an opinion on how they work, they are just what I like the look of and plan on purchasing.


You May Also Like

0 comments